ManTech Tactical Software Project Lead in Aberdeen, Maryland
• Coordinate and oversee the daily operations of a team of network and software engineers in the software development life cycle for software sustainment of a tactical communications software system
• Work with technical managers to facilitate the timely update, testing, and maintenance of software and physical configuration of the assigned tactical communications system
• Provide guidance and oversight for the TACCOM software configuration management
• Maintain the effective optempo of the technical team in line with the established CONOPS and standard operating procedures
• Keep management and the customer informed of system and software problems, and aid in the development of a solution
• establish and maintain developmental and operational manuals for the assigned tactical communications system
• Lead functional and operational planning for the assigned systems
• define and implement software test plans and procedures
• Establish and maintain the quarterly software release schedule and the related program level reports
• Interface with the Government leads to effectively support the security accreditation efforts for the assigned systems
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.