ManTech Graphic Designer in Alexandria, Virginia
ManTech is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our team in Alexandria, VA to provide exceptional support to our customer.
This is a PART-TIME position and requires a DoD Security Clearance.
The Graphic Designer will provide graphic design support to government leaders. Support includes coordinating with contractor staff and the government customer in the development of creative products that reflect the mission and accomplishments of the office. Design products include a review book that is published annually, poster boards, presentations, webpage design, etc.
• Researching, developing, designing, and preparing original creative products/images that enhance the organization s communications efforts.
• Planning and designing visual information material including printed publications, multimedia, video, photography, exhibits, logos, signs, certificates, etc.
• Developing concepts, layouts and designs through frequent coordination with the government customer to create visual products.
• Preparing final designs and arranging for printing or electronic reproduction of completed products.
• Designing, developing, and/or enhancing websites as required.
• Managing content production process, content management, formatting and posting web content, and maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout government customer products and websites.
• Bachelor s Degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts
• At least 5 years experience in the graphics design field.
• At least 5 years experience in website and social media administration, Adobe Creative Suites, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Other Skills Preferred:
• Able to coordinate with multiple groups simultaneously to accomplish the mission
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
Part-Time On Call
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.