ManTech Senior Network Intrusion Engineer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Position Description: Work as a member of highly technical team to analyzing network posture, protocols, vulnerabilities and take corrective action to adjust security measures to counter future intrusions.
· Demonstrated expertise related to the use of tools and databases used for the SIGINT initiatives.
· Shall also demonstrate analytic ability to discover unknown, suspicious or exploitation activity, be able to provide briefings of intrusion set activity to leadership and be knowledgeable about all forms of reporting and experienced with creating each product type, and thus be able to organize training for other team members on analysis, tools, or reporting.
· Shall have demonstrated the analytic expertise to perform technical analysis for exploitation of an identified activity that is of an unknown or suspicious origin, competence with relevant analyst tools and databases and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
· Shall be considered a Subject Matter Expert in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies, and be able to serve as a Subject Matter Expert for working groups and meetings with other customers.
· Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, interpreting analytical results, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level. and managing internal and external customer relations
· Shall have demonstrated skills working through the SIGINT and/or other intelligence disciplines' production processes, to include tasking, researching, processing, reporting and disseminating of collection information or final products.
· Shall demonstrate the ability to understand and interpret technical data through knowledge of technologies and network topologies.
· Strong understanding of network protocols and network vulnerabilities.
· Strong experience discovering and recovering from current intrusions and analytical skills sufficient to understand how to adjust security controls and counter future intrusions
· (5) years experience dealing with network and vulnerability analysis with a Bachelor s degree in an technical discipline (math, science, computers, engineering) field
· (8) years continuous years of work experience in network and vulnerability analysis can be substituted in lieu of a degree
Security Requirements : U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI w/ poly clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience with a minimum of four years experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery; computer intrusion analysis and incident response, intrusion detection; computer network surveillance/monitoring; network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures or Master s degree and seven to nine years of related experience. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.