ManTech Acquisition Contract SME in Arlington, Virginia
· Provide expert advice and assist in preparing program documentation to support an Less Than Full and Open Competition contracts;
· Provide expert advice and assist in preparing draft/final Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work, Statements of Objectives, CLIN structures and Performance Work Statements, and appropriate Contract Data Requirements Lists/Data Item Descriptions;
· Provide expert advice and facilitate a rapid acquisition using “alpha contracting type processes and procedures;
· Serve as a primary reviewer of contractor proposals related documentation and conducts technical analysis of proposed Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Basis of Estimates (BOE) and reviews documents for completeness and compliance;
· Draft recommendations for Government technical and negotiation position, draft recommendation of Price Negotiation Memoranda for the Contracting Officer;
· Support the Government Program Manager and the Contracting Officer during negotiations;
· Advise the Government Program Manager and Contracting Officer on compliance to contracting regulations (FAR, HSAR, HSAM), contract law issues, wage determinations, and Intellectual Property Rights; and,
· Develops contracting strategies for future major system acquisitions.
· Participate in major system source selections:
· Serve as an advisor to any or all of the following: Technical Evaluation Team (TET), Price Evaluation Team (PET), and/or Management Evaluation Team (MET);
· Serve as an advisor to the Source Selection Evaluation Board (SSEB) Chair;
· Draft debrief documents for the unsuccessful offerors for both the Competitive Range determination and final contract award; and,
Assist in the development of Government position following any protest of the contract award.
· This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, excellent oral and written communication skills, and superior customer interface skills with senior levels of management.
· Former Federal Government Contracting Officer with an unlimited Contracting Officer s warrant, experienced in major systems acquisition or Federal Government Program Management experience with major systems acquisition
Minimum of 12 years of experience in program management, acquisition management or contracting management, 20 years of relevant experience is desired
· A current Customs and Border Protection Suitability / Background Investigation is required.
· A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years is preferred
· Bachelor s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field required, Master s degree is preferred
DHS or DAWIA Level III in Contracting or Program Management, Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM), or Program Management Professional (PMP) is desired
Requires Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and twelve to fifteen years of experience or Master s degree and ten to twelve years of related experience or PhD and eight to nine years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.