ManTech Program Control Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
· Must demonstrate a working knowledge of various Government financial and contracting concepts, practices and procedures
· Manage and monitor program budget execution and perform tracking analysis of commitments, obligations and disbursement performance
· Assist in the preparation of expenditure program plans and forecasts.
· Prepare financial information for briefings, presentations, and monthly status reports
· Perform complex analysis of budgets and schedules needed to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned programs.
· Coordinate interdepartmental development of program plans and interfaces with vendors and customers as required.
· Excellent organization, communication and coordination are required.
· Must be able to handle a wide variety of tasks, such as financial support and general programmatic actions for CPFF and T&M contracts
· US citizenship and Secret clearance
· Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Business Administration) or equivalent, and two to four years of related (project support or management) experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.