ManTech Program Manager/ Subject Matter Expert in Arlington, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Program Manager/ Subject Matter Expert for our client location in Arlington, VA.
• Assist the Government program manager in the deployment of information technology to support border security sensor systems across system pre-construction, construction, integration and system acceptance.
• Review and analyze the planning, control, and execution of the Integrated Master Schedule.
• Coordinate resources for deployment of systems from multiple Government and contractor organizations.
• Facilitate Integrated Product Team meetings with senior representatives from multiple stakeholder agencies and customers.
• Prepare contractual related documents, including requests for information (RFI) , Performance Work Statement (PWS) modifications, and Requests for Quote/Proposal (RFP) language.
• Analyze contract Statement of Objective and Performance Work Statements and provide recommendations of contractor performance and compliance with contract terms and conditions, including; industrial standards for construction, quality assurance, configuration management, safety, grounding, and environmental best management practices.
• Serve as the Government program manager s technical advisor on the adequacy of the system developer s execution of contractual requirements related to integrating, testing and fielding advanced technology packages to the operational environment.
• Prepare technical reports and evaluations for generation of Engineering Change Proposals.
• Develop communications plans used by stakeholders and Government monitors to oversee deployment activities.
• Analyze Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) and make recommendations for acceptance/rejection to ensure contractual requirements are satisfied by the contractor.
• Analyze contractor Requests for Waivers (RFW) and Request for Deviations (RFD).
• Develop and track lessons learned, and incorporate them in future deployment activities.
• Develop deployment related Risks, Issues, and Opportunities (RIOs) and associated mitigation plans.
• Prepare and process Visit Requests from system contractor and submissions to USBP organizations.
• Prepare minutes for working groups, action item lists, and trip reports.
• Maintain records via network shared drives and SharePoint.
• 10-12 years of related experience
• Bachelor s Degree in related field such as Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology and/or related Engineering Discipline, Financial Management, Management
• Knowledge of CBP and DHS regulations, principles, and practices pertaining to fielding of Information Technology sensor systems and construction, preferably of tower systems.
• Knowledge of US Border Patrol organizations and processes is highly desired.
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals. Experience facilitating Integrated Product Teams with senior staff from multiple stakeholder communities is required.
• The candidate must have, at minimum, 10 years of direct relevant experience in DoD or DHS program management support operations.
• This position requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Superior customer interface at senior levels of management with excellent oral and written communication skills are critical.
• Ability to obtain a Customs and Border Protection or Department of Homeland Security Background Investigation. A current Customs and Border Protection or Department of Homeland Security Background Investigation is required.
• A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last five years are required.
Location: Arlington, VA
Requires Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and fifteen plus years of experience or Masters degree and twelve plus years of related experience or PhD and ten plus years of related experience and project management experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.