ManTech Program Security/Facility Security Officer in Arlington, Virginia
Facility Security Officer (FSO) / Security Manager for ManTech SRS Technologies, Inc (MSRS) in Arlington, Virginia.
· The position is responsible for implementing MSRS security policies and procedures related to government classified information, personnel, physical security and safety of the Arlington, VA facility
· Responsible for interacting with Defense Security Service (DSS) industrial security representatives and Department of Defense sponsors on annual assessments, inspections, reviews, investigations, and other reportable issues and will ensure the following actions are performed in accordance with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and other applicable government requirements
· Manage and safeguard all COMSEC (classified and unclassified) in accordance with NSA regulations. This includes conducting COMSEC inspections to ensure compliance with NSA procedures
· Provide initial security indoctrination briefings, debriefings, and annual refresher briefings along with courier briefings (for collateral and Special Access Program (SAP)
· Understands contracts, statement(s) of work and task orders to determine security requirements. Has the ability to interpret and implement the security guidelines of a Prime DD254. Familiar with the drafting and processing of Subcontractor DD254s.
· Contractor Program Security Officer (CSPO) experience required. Be proficient and capable of execution of duties pertaining to SAP personnel security, physical security, and information security. Ability to achieve and maintain SAP accreditations and administration of Special Access Program Facility (SAPF)
· Develop, maintain, and provide program indoctrination briefings (collateral and SAP)
· Expert in the completion and submittal of SF86s, pre-screening questionnaires, SCI nomination letters, and Special Access Program nomination forms
· Investigate security violations and prepare incident reports for DSS and government customers to include preventive actions
· BS in related field or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years experience as FSO
Other Skills Preferred:
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience and ability to obtain a security clearance. Knowledge of DOD, DOE, or other industrial security program and in-depth knowledge of the DOD, DOE, or other government security regulatory manuals.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.