ManTech Real Estate Acquisition Subject Matter Expert in Arlington, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Real Estate Acquisition Subject Matter Expert for our client location in Arlington, VA.
• Serves as the program manager's lead and SME for all Real Estate activity.
• Assist program managers as a Real Estate Logistical and transactions SME in the development and maintenance of all integrated project and program schedules.
• Provides expert knowledge of a wide range of real estate laws, principles, practices, and policies in property management, disposal, and acquisition to administer a federally owned installation and sub-installation property.
• Assists the program manager with facilitating interdisciplinary engineering IPTs with management, programming, acquisition, and disposal of Real Estate to include facilities, utilities, roads, installed equipment and land use.
• Develops technical documentation, cost analyses, and justifications for Real Estate approvals for leases, licenses, easements, permits, rights-of-entries and rights-of-ways.
• Assists the program manager with design, constructability, and project oversite related to lease build out and modification to existing building infrastructure.
• Prepare, coordinate, and route for approval Real Estate documentation relating to leasing, budgets, cost analysis, schedules, statements of work , submittal reviews, drawing mark-ups, turn over requirements, redline reviews, and closeouts.
• This position requires a detail-oriented self-starter with demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• At minimum, twelve years direct relevant experience in Real Estate Management and contractor program management scheduling is required with significant experience with the US government or Army Corps of Engineering
• Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or management sciences in a related management discipline or highly analytical field of study required; advanced degree desired.
• Contracting Licenses & OSHA experience highly desired.
• Highly proficient expertise in Primavera or Microsoft Project, and advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel are required.
• Construction quality control experience desired.
• PMI PMP or Defense Acquisition University DAWIA Training desired. Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
• A current Customs and Border Protection Suitability / Background Investigation is required.
• A Top Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years is desired.
Location: Arlington, VA
Requires Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and twelve to fifteen years of experience or Master s degree and ten to twelve years of related experience or PhD and eight to nine years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.