ManTech Computer Forensic Engineer in Chantilly, Virginia
ManTech Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions Group is looking for highly motivated, qualified professionals to fill a Computer Forensic Engineer position on a team of Forensic Engineers in Herndon, Va. Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the market in protecting our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Candidates are expected to bring expert-level knowledge in Computer Forensics in some or all of the subject areas below:
o Forensic examinations of High Priority Digital Media to include:
· Full-Scope forensic examinations
· File system forensics
· Advanced registry and Internet history analysis
· Steganography detection and analysis
· Large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search
· Forensic tool and script development
· Metadata extraction and analysis
o Network forensics and analysis
· Generating forensic reports of interest to customers
· Coordinate, develop and promulgate forensic and technical exploitation standards for the customer
· Provide technical support for federated partners, internal customer, and deployed platforms
· Provide global (deployable) Technical Exploitation response capabilities, as required
· Plan, Integrate & Execute full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training and operations as required
Qualifications (Key Skills/Experience):
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least 4 years of related experience.
Candidates must have an active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph.
Candidates shall have the following qualifications:
· Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering, and malware analysis
· Ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
· Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
Candidates may have:
· Industry standard forensic certifications (e.g., EnCE, ACE, CCE, GIAC)
· Working experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications
· Working experience in software development and scripting
· Working experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics
· Working experience in law enforcement evidence seizure
· Working experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reportin· Demonstrated lab/project management and team lead experience
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Minimum of two years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.