ManTech NGL Senior Security Analyst in Cocoa Beach, Florida
· General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· ManTech is searching for talented candidates with experience in the area of security, cyber security and information assurance for launch vehicle systems.
· Provide security and information assurance support to certify the capabilitiy of potential new entrant launch vehicle providers to provide launch services for Department of Defense (DoD) National Security Space (NSS) launch missions.
· Developing and implementing security, information assurance and program protection plans in accordance with DoD 5220.22-M; 'National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual'.
· Review and assess launch vehcile provider's security and information assurance plans IAW Department of Defense (DoD) 5220.22-M (National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual [NISPOM]); verify compliance with launch site Cybersecurity requirements including DODI 8582.01, CNSSI 1253, ISO 27000; verify compliance of LSP with its security and information assurance plans, IAW PWS section 4.1.4 (Site Security and Cybersecurity).
· Coordinate security and information assurance activities across all sites (LAAFB, CCAFS, and VAFB), assess security and information assurance risks, and provide inputs to Government.
· Provide a Protection Implementation Plan describing how CPI will be handled and protected during certification evaluation activity.
· Supports Security Site Surveys of launch sites new to the EELV program; evaluate LSP Program Protection Plan; Facilitate CSOSA Agreements between NASA, CCAFS, and LSP; assess security and information assurance risks arising from any of the above activities, weekly coordination meetings with security NECT representatives at CCAFS and VAFB to coordinate activities and work products across locations.
· Familiarity and experience with protection and security plans for launch system flight creitical items and information systems.
· Assessing above activities and plans, their implementation, and assigning risk level according to audits results and findings.
· Experience with NSA requirements for flight safety systems progams and in-depth knowledge of the DoD
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and over ten years of related experience and ability to obtain a security clearance. Knowledge of DOD, DOE, other industrial security program and in-depth, or government security regulatory manuals.
Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.