ManTech Information Security Analyst - Journeyman in Fort Sill, Oklahoma
General requirements include Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) to Fires domain systems Provide System and SW engineering support to PEO, PM and PD that develop C2, Target Acquisition, Fire Detection and Fire Control.
• Function as a qualified Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II or Computer Network Defense - Auditor (CND-AU) professional focused on providing network environment (NE) and advanced level Computing Environment (CE) support.
• Understand intrusion detection, finding and fixing unprotected vulnerabilities, and ensuring remote access points are secured.
• Understand threats and vulnerabilities to improve system security.
• Collect data from a variety of Computer Network Defense (CND) tools (including data from approved information assurance (IA) tools to include intrusion detection system alerts, firewall and network traffic logs, and host system logs) to analyze events that occur within the environment.
• Apply analytical skills to this data and verify compliance with relevant non-technical controls, such as physical security and configuration management.
• Perform audit functions for the Agent of the Certification Authority (ACA) or other government Information Assurance (IA) Manager for risk mitigation and reporting to include report generation for certification and accreditation packages or Certification of Networthiness efforts.
• Perform assessments of systems and networks within the Network Environment (NE) or enclave and identify where those systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
• Perform passive evaluations (compliance audits) and active evaluations (penetration tests and/or vulnerability assessments).
• Must be IA trained and certified per the DFAR Supplement and DoD 8570.1-M, Change 3. Appropriate IA technical/computing environment certifications. Qualified to perform in IA Technical Level II or Computer Network Defense - Auditor (CND-AU) position in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M and the Army IA Training and Certification Best Business Practice of 6 Aug 2010.
• Certification: IAT II or CND-AU
• 184.108.40.206.3-Technical Exchange Meetings, 220.127.116.11.1-Control/Maintain PPSS/PDSS Test Bed, 18.104.22.168.4-Maintain Support Environment, 22.214.171.124.5-Plan/Operate/Maintain SEC COOP, 126.96.36.199.1-Maintain FSED s Infrastructure, 188.8.131.52.5-Administer, Configure, Operate & Secure FSED Networks
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Requires Bachelor's degree (in field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science) or equivalent and five to seven years experience with information networks and the security aspects.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.