ManTech Security Specialist - Senior/Lead in Fort Sill, Oklahoma
General requirements include Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) to Fires domain systems Provide System and SW engineering support to PEO, PM and PD that develop C2, Target Acquisition, Fire Detection and Fire Control.
• Must be able to perform routine duties in an industrial security office to obtain security clearance on employees, control employee identification cards and records, maintain lock and key records, and arrange visit authorizations for employees and others to gain access to restricted areas.
• Must be experienced in interviewing employees to verify accuracy of data completing personnel security questionnaires and related documents, verify proper level of access to be granted to individuals, and contacting other company or Government agencies to follow up clearance or visit authorization requests.
• Requires knowledge of Government and company security requirements.
• Must be able to develop and administer industrial security procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documentation, and equipment.
• Must be capable of studying and implementing federal security regulations that apply to company operations.
• Must be able to prepare manuals, outlining regulations and establish procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records and grant personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials.
• Must be able to conduct security education classes.
• Must be experienced in investigating security violations and preparing reports specifying preventive actions to be taken.
• Must have three (3) years of directly applicable experience
• Bachelor's Degree is desired, but not required
• Military experience highly desirable
• 3.1.2 - Security, 18.104.22.168-Travel, 22.214.171.124 Contractor/Subcontractor Communications with Government, 126.96.36.199- Support to SEC FSED Software Environments, 188.8.131.52.5-Plan/Operate/Maintain SEC COOP, 184.108.40.206.4-Provide Technical Information & Support for Product Demonstration
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent and five or more years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.