ManTech Software Engineer - Senior/Lead in Fort Sill, Oklahoma
General requirements include Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) to Fires domain systems Provide System and SW engineering support to PEO, PM and PD that develop C2, Target Acquisition, Fire Detection and Fire Control.
• Provide functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software.
• Participate in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems.
• Solve engineering problems, or manage the solution of engineering problems.
• Systems engineering – responsible for system requirements, design, documentation, risks, quality
• System documentation (Engineering artifacts, contract artifacts, requirements traceability, manuals)
• Assists in the definition and programming of moderately complex software
• Works effectively on several phases of systems/software programming/analysis with little direction, but may require some instruction and guidance for other aspects
• Must be able to provide software development experience, functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software.
• Must be able to participate in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems.
• Must be able to solve engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
• Focus in systems engineering
• Position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Creative problem solver to devise solutions using test systems/tools, company or customer furnished computer systems and equipment or commercial off-the-shelf packages
• Plans, develops, implements tests, and customizes software test servers and tools
• May support system/software test design, engineering evaluation, configuration management
• Continues to improve technical expertise through the identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems and/or general improvements
• Possess knowledge of and have practical experience developing software for DOD programs subject to the DOD acquisition process
• Knowledge in Networking
• MS Office skills
• Superior customer service skills
• 22.214.171.124.3-Tech Exchange Mtgs, 126.96.36.199- SW Sustain/Enhance, (188.8.131.52.1-184.108.40.206.4, 220.127.116.11.7, 18.104.22.168.11), 22.214.171.124.1-Control/ Maintain PPSS/PDSS Test Bed, 126.96.36.199.2-Manage/Maintain PPSS/PDSS HW/SW, 188.8.131.52.3-Develop PPSS/PDSS HW/SW Tools, 184.108.40.206.4-Maintain Support Environment, 220.127.116.11-IT Infrastructure Supp, 18.104.22.168.3-Manage/Operate IT Help Desk
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Years of Experience
07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree, 04-06 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.