ManTech Pricing Analyst, Associate in Herndon, Virginia
ManTech Mission, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions Group is looking for a pricing analyst professional to become part of our team. You will be part of a strong team of high performance and dynamic estimating professionals. You enjoy a fast paced environment, streamlined processes and understanding the sense of urgencies to meet deadlines. You also understand the need to be compliant with our internal policies, RFPs, as well as DCAA/FAR requirements. There is no doubt your skills will be continually developed and improved.
• Understanding customer requirements through RFPs, ECPs, FPRs, etc…
• Developing realistic cost proposal schedules that meets requirements and deadlines
• Attending proposal kickoff meetings and be an active participant in pricing strategy discussions
• Help develop the WBS, the CLIN/subCLIN pricing structure
• Generating detailed pricing using the estimates, pricing model, proposal structure, and pricing strategy
• Support the development of cost volumes and compliance matrices in accordance with RFP requirements
• Supporting post proposal submittal activities such as compliance review, negotiations, certification, etc.
• Basic knowledge of standard contract types.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Word. (Proficiency in excel is a must!)
• Ability to learn and master ManTech s pricing and cost estimating tools and processes.
• Ability to handle non-standard workweeks and short turns.
• Willingness to juggle competing priorities and deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Eager to learn, proactive, self-motivational skills to meet deadlines.
• A penchant for accuracy and thoroughness. Start with your best effort, review your own work, request peer reviews, ask questions, and have a methodology to retain what you learn!
• A team player who is able to work independently, be proactive and possesses excellent problem solving, organizational and written and verbal communication skills (you are required to be able to convey your analysis, opinions, and findings in written format and verbally).
• Bachelor s Degree in Business or related area (experience may be a substitute) and relevant work experience that you can equate to responsibilities and qualifications listed here.
• 1+ years of government contract pricing experience. Proposal management, coordination or writing experience will be considered in lieu of actual pricing experience.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Exposure or experience dealing with US government procurement in the department of defense industry.
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Knowledge of TINA and FAR.
• Knowledge of the business acquisition process.
• Ability to work and interface with various levels of personnel and management across multiple divisions.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
00-02 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.