ManTech Senior ServiceNow ITSM Business Analyst in Herndon, Virginia
ManTech is seeking a Senior ServiceNow ITSM Business Analyst to join our Corporate team in Herndon, VA!
Position Description and Requirements:
• Required Certifications: ServiceNow Certified Administrator
• Experience in requirements gathering & analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assuranceand release methodologies
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture and especially modules such as IT Service Management (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset Management, Knowledge), Project Portfolio Management and Human Resources
• Experience designing ServiceNow integrations with third-party tools
• Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
• Ability to work directly with internal (IT) and external clients
• Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators/developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
• Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
• Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
• Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
• Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environments
• Participate in ongoing production support and end user support
• 3 to 5 years working with the ServiceNow platform in an Admin an enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow production environment
• 5-7 years' IT Operations experience or related experience.
• 3-5 years' experience ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment (preferable standing up a new ServiceNow installation).
At ManTech we put the country s national interests first. We re about critical data – the types that impact every aspect of modern American life and ensure its endurance. We help safeguard national security through full-spectrum cyber, data and predictive analytics, enterprise IT, systems engineering and biometrics. Our government and commercial customers rely on our technologies, solutions, capabilities and – most important – our employees skills and knowledge to meet mission. Become an integral part of our diverse team that has the vision and imagination to do remarkable work.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.