ManTech Software Developer in Herndon, Virginia
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Software Developer to join our team in the Herndon, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. This position involves writing custom code and applications used to support the operation of a Microsoft-based operating system infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain and create databases, tools and agents for use across several global infrastructure projects
• Provide third tier development support for users and developers concerning communication based tools
• Responsible for supporting and enhancing custom code
• Serve on development teams and manage the delivery of Collaboration products and services
• Evaluate and rewrite existing code to take advantage of new/different operating system APIs
• Must have Full lifecycle application development. Design, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
• Technical development and analytical experience serving government customers
• Requires Lotus Notes development and database experience
• Bachelor s Degree and at least 5 years of software engineering and systems architecture, applications development, and/or database design and development, or additional experience in lieu of degree
• Candidate must have experience in coding with one or more of the following languages and technologies: scripting (VBScript or Visual Basic 6), .NET, SQL, XML, and Web technologies
• Strong LotusScript and Visual Basic skills and C++ very desirable
• A familiarity with the following Microsoft-specific technologies is ideal: Active Directory, Group Policy, WMI, and the Windows registry
• Knowledge of the iCE implementation a major plus
S ecurity Requirements:
An active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph is required.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.