ManTech Desktop Support Field Technician II in Pasadena, California
ManTech is looking for a Desktop Support Field Technician II to join our team onsite. We are seeking a Desktop Support Field Technician II who can provide support for level 1 and level 2 support calls, who is technically savvy, service driven, dedicated and hardworking. The perfect candidate will possess a great degree of customer service skills and effectively communicate with clients/customers and follow through on all work orders assigned.
· Provide System Administration support for Subscribed Desktop Services Tests and delivers desktop hardware, peripherals, software, backups, network attached devices, replenishment secure computing, mobile devices and RSA tokens locally as well as for work at home customers.
· Assists with problem resolutions for subscribed services.
· Ensures systems builds have approved core software, removing obsolete software prior to service life date Manages software licenses for all subscribed systems Deploys computing environment including continuous diagnostic and mitigation clients, Anti-Virus software, and Full-Disk Encryption software.
· Ensures that all systems/platforms are fully operational.
· Ensures mobile device subscriptions are replenished with the customer.
· Maintains all JPL approved tools to support subscribed desktop services.
· Manages asset databases including RSA tokens and other hardware and software
· Installation, service, testing and troubleshooting of all hardware and software programs for the customer on site and in the field.
· Troubleshoot computer hardware issues, operating systems, and antivirus and software issues.
· Investigate and resolve trouble tickets quickly and efficiently providing root cause analysis as required.
· Respond to, evaluate and prioritize incoming support requests, maintain SLAs and document support requests in ticketing system (ServiceNow).
· Perform installation and configuration of workstations, printers, cable distribution systems and other related equipment as applicable.
· Excellent hardware diagnosing and repair skills, including disassembly and re-assembly of products.
· Experience in network design, installation, and maintenance.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to participate and engage in project meetings and technical work sessions with co-workers and customers.
· The ability to complete training classes, personal study, and certification exams as assigned.
· The ability to complete project and support documentation in a timely manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and four to five years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
04-05 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.