ManTech Project Integrator in Reston, Virginia
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Project Integrator to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work cohesively with a team comprised of engineers, developers, and program managers to assist with the documentation, research, development and support of custom technical collection solutions.
• Keep abreast of methodology and technology trends and resources in order to develop innovative exploitation techniques and tools in concert with software and application engineers to maintain and expand access to different online social media environments.
• Communicate with non-technical users and document technical solutions.
• Demonstrated experience with enterprise-level datasets and data collections.
• Demonstrated experience tracking projects, plans, and action items.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing Internet search engines or web-based search applications.
• Demonstrated experience translating user requirements to technologists for future system requirement development.
• Demonstrated experience collecting and analyzing geolocation data.
• Demonstrated experience with Linux operating systems.
• Demonstrated experience working independently or as part of a team on a daily basis.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple high priority projects.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related (technical environment) experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.