ManTech Graphic Artist in San Diego, California
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation s security.
ManTech is looking for a Graphic Artist (PTOC) to support our training contract in San Diego, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Design/develop/edit graphics using Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
• Design and produce multimedia technical training sequences using current version of Flash.
• Collaborate with instructional content developer on visual content/animation design and user interface.
• Perform quality assurance reviews of work produced.
• Update and maintain ICW templates and XR production tool suite.
Must have demonstrated proficiency in Flash MX/Flash 8, and current versions of Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of Flex/Action Scripting is essential; 3D graphics and video applications helpful.
• Direct experience in developing Flash-based content as reusable/sharable objects for multimedia instruction operating in a SCORM compliant LMS, experience using ManTech's CrossRoads(c) system, and/or Evolution is highly desirable.
• Ability to work with audio files/narration such as Audacity.
• Ability to use 3ds max.
• Ability to use Dreamweaver.
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Ability to use MS Office and a PC
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Listening Skills
• Multi-Tasking Ability
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Organizational Skills
Preferred Skills & Experience:
XML and Flex/ActionScript programming
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience and supervisory experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
Part-Time On Call
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.