ManTech Logistics Subject Matter Expert in Tucson, Arizona
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Logistics Subject Matter Expert for our client location in Tucson, AZ.
Analyzing, evaluating, and interpreting logistics readiness factors, and formulating procedural solutions to problems, with specific emphasis on evaluation of contractor logistics support reports.
• Integrating the separate functions of planning or implementing a logistics management program. Analyzing and identifying logistical and readiness issues and developing courses of action for solutions.
• Assisting the field and the program office in reviewing, analyzing and evaluating contractor logistical support.
• Providing Remote Video Surveillance System (RVSS) operators with operational advice on being more effective in using IFT system.
• Facilitating Working Group meetings between senior representatives from multiple stakeholder agencies nd customers.
• Providing quality assurance oversight of contractor logistics support (CLS) activities and reconciling contractor maintenance data with government collection system data.
• Liaising with USBP organizations for rapid integration and coordination of stakeholders who own and control property where systems will be deployed.
• Preparing technical reports and evaluations for generation of Engineering Change Proposals.Analyzing Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) documentation and making recommendations for acceptance/rejection to ensure contractual requirements are satisfied by the contractor.
• Assisting in and overseeing RVSS Physical Configuration Audits.
• Preparing and processing Visit Requests from system contractor and submissions to USBP organizations.
• Preparing minutes for working groups, action item lists, and trip reports.
• Maintaining records via network shared drives and SharePoint.
• Knowledge of CBP and DHS regulations, principles, and practices pertaining to logistics support functions as well as knowledge of program planning, funding, and logistics management information systems
• Knowledge of a wide variety of logistics support activities including, but not limited to, determination of fund requirements; supply support systems development and, the integration of supply, transportation, maintenance, and other logistics support activities. Knowledge of US Border Patrol organizations and logistics processes highly desired.
• Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
• The candidate must have, at minimum, 10 years of direct relevant experience in DoD or DHS logistics support operations. Bachelor s
• Degree in related field such as Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology and/or related Engineering Discipline, Financial Management, Management
• A current Customs and Border Protection Suitability / Background Investigation is required.
• A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years is desired.
Location: Tucson, AZ
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and eight to ten years related experience and supervisory/management experience.
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.