ManTech Training Developer in United States
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Training Developer to support our client from a remote location. The Federal Health & Civilian Business Unit of ManTech MSS is looking for a highly motivated IT Training Developer. This is a rewarding and highly challenging telecommute position on a project for a Department of Veterans Affairs customer, where you will join a team of technical experts and architects to develop solutions and make a meaningful contribution for our Veterans. The goal of the project, known as CareT, is to build a portal for internal and external customers to collect external applications, process, track and report on payments and status. CareT will ultimately enable participants in the Caregivers Support Program to use a stipend for their caregiver support to a Veteran.
The CareT Training Developer will become proficient in the CareT application and will learn the business rules and workflows. The selected candidate will use this knowledge to deliver super user train-the-trainer sessions and end user training.
• Training Developer will provide both in person and recorded training presentations for each of the five CareT user communities:
• Office of Community Care (OCC)
• Health Eligibility Center (HEC)
• Veterans Integrated Service Network (VISN) Caregiver Support Program Leads
• Caregiver Support Line (CSL)
• Caregiver Support Coordinators (CSC)
• Requires travel to Washington DC Smart classroom for live onsite training. Trainer will conduct three, one week training sessions for 15 users each
• Preparation of Training Documentation, to include training instructions, user manuals, and process flow diagrams.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physical Science, or Computer Science and minimum of 6-8 years related experience.
• Proficient in presenting live training to end users
• Proficient in presenting training via web meetings to end users. This may include as many as 200 attendees.
• Proficient in creating recorded training sessions for end user use
• Proficient in preparing detailed training documentation to include screen captures and detailed step-by-step instructions for users. And, can assist in the preparation of related documentation to include, but not be limited to:
• a. Training Schedule
• b. CareT User Manual
• c. CareT User Training Guide
• d. Process Flow Diagrams
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation.
• Requirements to start in position:
• Requires on-boarding paperwork to be submitted, fingerprinting and VA training needs to completed prior to start date.
• Needs to work closely with the ManTech FSO and be timely for all submissions and appointments.
• Knowledge and experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs
• Required Clearance/Public Trust: Must be able to obtain a VA Public Trust clearance. Department of Veterans Affairs' Moderate Background Investigation (MBI). A Moderate/MBI is conducted by OPM and covers a 5-year period. It consists of a review of National Agency Check (NAC) records [OPM Security Investigations Index (SII) and the DOD Defense Central Investigations Index (DCII), FBI name check, FBI fingerprint check], a credit report covering a period of 5 years, written inquiries to previous employers and references listed on the application for employment; an interview with the subject, law enforcement check; and a verification of the educational degree.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and five to seven years related experience.
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.