ManTech Adjudicator in Washington, District Of Columbia
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Security Adjudicator for our client location in Washington DC.
• Adjudicating background investigations and making recommendations on suitability for Federal employment, fitness to perform work for the Federal Government, and eligibility for access to classified national security information or to hold a sensitive position
• Preparation of adjudicative correspondence, including Letters of Inquiry, Statements of Reasons, Proposed and Final Action Letters, and adjudicative summaries and analyses
• 6- 8 years of related experience
• Associates Degree
• Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability to apply, OPM and ODNI adjudicative guidelines
• Any combination of additional years experience in personnel security, and/or college-level study in a security discipline, totaling 2 years will be an acceptable substitute for an A.A. degree.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Skill in working with computers and using MicroSoft Office
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with persons from all walks of life
• Active Top Secret Clearance required
Location: Washington DC
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.