ManTech Financial Project Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
· Support the Project Officer for Solar financial assistance projects involving research, development, and demonstration projects. Provide expertise and assistance to program officials and be responsible for anticipating, identifying and resolving problems that arise in assigned projects.
· Manage a financial assistance (grants) project portfolio. Provide recommendations on technical performance, costs and schedule requirements for financial assistance projects that contribute to the goals and objectives of the Solar Energy Technologies Office.
· Provide Technology Managers and the Program Manager with recommendations on performance, costs and reporting schedule requirements for the assigned project that contributes to the technology area portfolio and the Program s goals and objectives.
· Provide policy and technical recommendations to promote efficient use of the Department's resources and to achieve programmatic goals.
· Prepare pre-award documents for issuance of financial assistance agreements and contracts. Provides guidance and information resources to financial assistance recipients.
· Initiate and oversee financial and contractual aspects of projects.
· Provide input on workshops related to Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) and on FOA requirement documents.
· Develop materials in support of the annual budget request and prepare monthly financial plans with PM and Operations Supervisor.
· Work to obtain and maintain Project Officer Certifications.
· Provide strategic management support services including metric development, assessments and tracking.
· Implement state of the art financial tools to develop and track fiscal and out-year budgets, spend plans, budget execution status reports, and variance analyses.
· Support the development of key programmatic artifacts including, but not limited to market analysis reports, business cases, program approval documentation, resource management plans, cost feasibility analyses.
· Ensure adherence to all applicable federal regulations, policies and procedures.
· Review requests for reimbursement to ensure they are within the terms of the government grant and in adherence to the Code of Federal Regulations.
· Evaluate proposed budgets to ensure they are reasonable for the tasks being proposed.
· Assist with the financial management of government grants to a network of national laboratories.
· Support the government in determining how best to handle audit findings.
· Other duties as assigned.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Engineering/Science and five to seven years of related experience in technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development and/or government project administration including thorough knowledge of DAR/FAR and other applicable government regulations.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.