ManTech Software Development Manager in Altadena, California
ServiceNow Development/User Experience Lead will provide technical direction and human-centered design support to assist with ServiceNow development to meet customer needs; facilitate interactions and collaboration both internally (distributed team) and externally (customers); be the thought leader responsible for the design and validation of solutions, including providing guidance on best practices for human-centered design and implementation.
Experience in enterprise architecture, infrastructure services and solutions and managed services as it relates to outsourcing end user services and support functions.
· Manage and coordinate the flow of requirements between customer, requirements backlog, and the ServiceNow development team.
· Implement human-centered design processes in the agile SDLC.
o Lead the development of personas and user stories.
o Implement focus groups, surveys, and usability testing.
o Translate customer requirements to develop ServiceNow design.
o Implement wireframes using Axure (or similar) and validate them with the development team.
o Demonstrate the interactive wireframes with customers for modification and approval.
· Assist with the development of requirements.
· Assist with user story and requirements prioritization.
· Assist with Sprint planning.
· Review and validate all solutions to ensure compatibility and consistency with ManTech best practices.
· Validate solutions in the form of technical briefings/exchanges with key customer stakeholders.
· Use business management tools for tracking time, expenses and project status and documentation.
· Understand and abide by all security and operational policies
Bachelor s degree in Information Technology Minimum of 8 years related experience including management experience Minimum of 5 years agile development Minimum of 3 years UX/human-centered design experience Minimum of 3 years of ServiceNow experience · Minimum of 2 years of relevant consulting or government contracting industry experience
Minimum of 10 years related experience and 2 years working on managed services implementations Experience working with enterprise IT environments, outsourced managed services infrastructure service solutions (i.e. Servers/Storage, Network, Data Center, Security, end user computing, mobility, etc.) Operational and maintenance support to the IT environment and computer systems, especially for the Federal Government · Experience interviewing SMEs and customer representatives to elicit the knowledge and background information required
· Evaluate new technologies, provide recommendations and integrate products to develop solutions based on customer needs
· ServiceNow Certifications
Prior experience with other ITSM platforms (i.e., Remedy)
· Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
· Strong technical writing skills and the ability to assist the development team and customers with user story and requirements development
· Demonstrate the ability to create technical drawings and concept graphics for wireframes
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present in a group setting; ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers, including conceptual design and white boarding sessions
· Ability to mentor business analysts and developers
· Project a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions
· Possess a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Must be a US Citizen
Location: Altadena, CA
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, 07-09 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.