ManTech Acquisition Program Manager - Business Operations in Arlington, Virginia
· Assist in tracking project cost, schedule and technical performance.
· Provide project-specific support by providing observations and recommendations on the project (e.g., impacts to schedules, impacts to budgets, possible impacts to other projects).
· Assist in the analysis of key performance indicators and trends using skills in financial management, contract management, risk management, and communication management processes.
· Provide program specific analysis to support budget formulation, budget execution, and financial reporting processes. Conduct cost, schedule, contract performance, variance, and risk analysis, rate analysis, and prepare reports as required.
· Assist with INVEST business software to support program business status and decision making for Program Managers.
· Assist with financial business case development for business and program management leadership.
· Support earned value management processes by reviewing Integrated Master Plan, Work Breakdown Structure, Integrated Master Schedule, cost and contract performance data and by determining variances, and risks associated with the project.
· Serve as a technical advisor on planning and forecasting the monthly, quarterly and annual performance of programs during the strategic budgeting cycle. In addition to budget development, support includes inputs to the expenditure plans (Fiscal Year Expenditures and Spend Plan) and Resource Allocation Plans (RAPs).
· Provide inputs for DHS Reporting Requirements including the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) E300 and nPRS (Next Generation Periodic Reporting System).
· Develop, review, and provide technical inputs on pre-contractual documentation to include Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Strategy Plans, Program Management Plans, RFP components, Source Selection Plans, Contract Management Plans, Work Breakdown Schedules, Integrated Master Plans/Integrated Master Schedules for feasibility and completeness.
· Support the development of independent government cost estimates (IGCE), life cycle cost estimates (LCCE), and cost estimating baseline documents (CEBD).
· Report information on the status of vendor task order projects, along with any associated modifications and evaluate the contracted system developers execution against the established Performance Measurement Baseline metrics.
Monitor and assist in ongoing assessment of the status of critical path activities and contractual deliverables to proactively identify and mitigate potential project risks related to cost, schedule and technical performance
· This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required. Schedule risk assessment and business analysis software experience is also desired.
Superior customer interface at senior levels of management with excellent oral and written communication skills are critical
Requires Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and ten to twelve years of experience or Master s degree and eight to ten years of related experience or PhD and five to seven years of related experience.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.