ManTech Construction Scheduling SME in Arlington, Virginia
· Developing, maintaining, and analyzing program / project construction schedules, including Integrated Master Schedules for complex acquisition construction programs.
· Utilize Primavera and Microsoft Project to review, evaluate, and make recommendations on project border security related documents such as construction project schedules and Project Requirement Documents (PRDs).
· Evaluate schedules provided by contractors, other agencies, and internal entities to ensure they meet project requirements and have sound logic.
· Assist project managers in the development and maintenance of all integrated project and program schedules. Make changes and corrections as appropriate to maintain the project specific schedules. Produce an integrated schedule that captures all schedules for all projects and any interdependencies with the schedules. Create Progress Variance Reports on any variances to a project s schedule or estimated costs. Distribute and archive the approved integrated schedule in an electronic file format on a monthly basis to Government clients.
· Prepare comprehensive contruction project schedules and assist with the management of project milestones and resources within the schedule through the project lifecycle. Review construction project progress, measure performance and notify the Government client of any deviations from existing/current schedule(s) and/or cost(s). Update the project schedules on a monthly basis to conform to current schedules and submit the updated Project Schedules to the Government client. Create monthly performance measure reports that will include progress, cost, and slippage data from each previous month and estimate the progress for the next month.
· Coordinate, participate in, and (where appropriate) lead project and schedule meetings including Integrated Baseline Reviews, Program Management Reviews, In-Progress Reviews and other key technical interchange meetings.
· Continually assess the status of critical path activities and contractual deliverables to proactively identify and mitigate potential projects risks related to cost, schedule and technical performance. Risk analysis includes the use of tools to conduct schedule risk assessments to assist in establishing project priorities.
· Report information on the status of task order projects/associated modifications and evaluate the contracted system developers execution against the established Performance Measurement Baseline metrics.
Requires Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and twelve to fifteen years of experience or Master s degree and ten to twelve years of related experience or PhD and eight to nine years of related experience.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.