ManTech Program Manager in Arlington, Virginia
Program Manager overseeing the daily operations of 250+ contractors in support of life safety-related technical support missions worldwide. Experience managing complex travel to meet mission requirements and OCONUS Embassy support operations is a must.
•Provide program management of multi-million dollar, high-profile program.
•Conduct planning, staffing, and budget management for major program(s) in close coordination with the COR and key Government stakeholders.
•Oversee large teams (over 250+ employees total)
•Manage and direct staff/resources to ensure adherence to schedules, budgets, and other program requirements.
•Monitors contract for technical and work performance.
•Maintains communication lines with customer.
•Conducts and participates in program reviews and readjusts resources and schedules to accomplish programs, as necessary.
•Plans and adjust work operation to meet changing and/or emerging program requirements using available resources with minimal impact of work quality or increased cost to the customer.
•Responsible for the delivery of multiple test, evaluation, and development programs worldwide.
•Experience in program areas including engineering, automotive, logistics, systems analysis, quality control, test management, and administration are a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree & 12+ years Management experience (not equivalent – must have a degree)
• Valid US Passport
• State Department experience
• Experience managing multiple Govt customer stakeholders
• Extensive travel experience to austere locations
• Excellent oral/written communication skills; must be able to type 100+ words per minute
• Ability to work on-site with the customer and travel extensively as-needed; also perform primary “reach-back support with an emphasis on enabling the onsite project managers to focus on the successful performance of operations
• Maintain all program deliverables (monthly reports, communication plans, training plans, evac plans, etc.)
• Ability to deal with problems involving complex, life-safety variables and make sound decisions with customer input to achieve successful outcomes
• Understand logistics and able to schedule resources to meet emerging needs
• Experience managing budgets that rely on Congressional supplementals
• Experience managing large-scale technology integration
Clearance: Active SECRET clearance (minimum)
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and twelve to fifteen years of related (technical environment) experience including management experience.
Years of Experience
12-15 years w/Bachelors Degree, 09-12 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.