ManTech Program Security Officer (CPSO/ SSR) in Arlington, Virginia
• Implements and executes Government directives, such as the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual.
• Ensure all SCIFs are in compliance with SAP security requirements per JFAN 6/4.
• Conducts required travel briefings and debriefings.
• Prepares and processes visit requests for travelers to and from the organization.
• Ensures compliance with special communication standards of the SAP facility.
• Controls transfer, storage, management, duplication and destruction of SAP information.
• Coordinates the physical destruction of burn bags CDs, and TS hard Drives.
• Coordinates the physical transfer of classified materials between geographically separated facilities and trains staff on appropriate procedures for hand carrying classified documents.
• Coordinates data transfers, scanning, and copying data to/from external media for
• Coordinates security support for meetings /conferences.
• Coordinates classification management and classification marking guidance as needed.
• Coordinates the use of COMSEC gear and materials through the 844th Wing.
• Prepares and process requests for all Pentagon Swipe Access as well as Door and PIN Access for SCIF areas
• Responsible for changing out all combinations for all safes and doors and alarm testing for all SCIF areas
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Ability to use various databases, including but not limited to: Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), SGN, JADE, SIC, and ASEP.
• Ability to interact with various Government agencies and all levels of client staff concerning security issues and assists with other duties as needed (escort, briefing preparation, access control).
• Work experience complying with NISPOM, DCIDs/ICDs, JFANs and other Government security directives.
• Work experience with SCI, SAP, and COMSEC programs.
• Work experience with the Government classified contract process.
• Work experience in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) and Special Access Program (SAP).
• Work experience with clearance processing, document control, physical security, including closed areas and SCIFs, and Automated Information System security.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Oral presentation skills.
• Writing and documentation skills..
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience and ability to obtain a security clearance. Knowledge of DOD, DOE, or other industrial security program and in-depth knowledge of the DOD, DOE, or other government security regulatory manuals.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.