ManTech Project Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
• Provide project support to project managers and directors for a Department of Defense (DoD) agency. Work with project managers and team leads to provide analytical and technical capabilities in support of all aspects of the project life cycle to meet program and product acquisition goals and strategies. Work in a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality output on time and within budget. Work directly with the client to assist with developing and executing research and development projects successfully. Perform tasks in a variety of areas to include:
• Assist with the implementation of operational policies and procedures, draft memoranda, and participate in various projects.
• Support program managers through acquisition, solicitation, and proposal evaluation (Broad Agency Agreements BAA) for unclassified programs.
• Assist with the creation, revisions, and routing of program documents, BAAs, Justification and Approvals (J&A), and source selection documentation,
• Provide quality control of all documents and processes to ensure that all aspects of agency guidelines are followed
• Perform project management and monitoring of project schedules and task performance progress ensuring all cost, schedule and technical deliverables are being meet
• Interact with clients, government officials and other executives in the private sector
• Verbal and written communications must be timely and demonstrate the consistent ability to presents ideas and communicate information in a clear and concise manner
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• B.A./B.S. Degree or higher
• 4+ years of experience
• Extensive experience with MS Office, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
• Strong written and oral communication skills, detail oriented, strong organizational skills
• Experience with the development of acquisition documentation
• Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
• Excellent attention to details and diligent adherence to deadlines and deliverables
• A high-level performer with the ability to be proactive and respond rapidly to changing conditions in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Location: on-site in Arlington, VA in a team environment with government and contractor employees
• Top Secret Clearance
Other Skills Preferred:
• Experience with providing analysis and support to defense research and development programs, including DARPA, ARPA–E, and IARPA preferred
• Ability to use the Defense Travel System (DTS)
• Ability to put documents into the proper format
• Possession of excellent spelling and grammar skills
• Experience with managing project schedules, risk, and budgets
• Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Requires Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales or computer science and two to four years of experience in software development, technical support, or consulting
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.