ManTech Strategic Planning SME in Arlington, Virginia
· Assist the Government in the development of new programs and associated documentation or the execution oversight of deployed programs or technical capability integration activities.
· Assist the Government with preparing SES and higher headquarters-level briefs, white papers, and memos used as the basis to support executive program recommendations and decisions.
· Work with higher headquarters to establish and monitor the programs' execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
· Assist in establishing project priorities.
· Serve as the Government's advisor on the adequacy of the system developer s execution of contractual requirements related to integrating, testing and fielding advanced technology packages to the operational environment.
· Report information on the status of task order projects, along with any associated modifications and evaluate the contracted system developers execution against the established Performance Measurement Baseline metrics.
· Assist the Government in coordinating and establishing the agenda and entrance/exit criteria for project meetings including Integrated Baseline Reviews, Program Management Reviews, In-Progress Reviews and other key technical interchange meetings.
· Perform risk management activities to support risk, issue, and opportunity (RIO) identification, assessment, and prioritization. Monitor and assist in ongoing assessment of the status of critical path activities and contractual deliverables to proactively identify and mitigate potential project risks related to cost, schedule and technical performance.
· Support problem resolution processes through problem identification and development of problem solution options mutually acceptable to all concerned stakeholders. Support problem solution implementation activities as required
· Assist the Government Directorate in the deployment of information technology to support border security sensor systems across system pre-construction, construction, integration and system acceptance.
· Develop communications plans used by stakeholders and Government monitors to oversee deployment activities.
· Review and analyze the planning, control, and execution of the Integrated Master Schedule.
· Review deployment of systems from multiple Government and contractor organizations.
Facilitate Integrated Product Team meetings with senior representatives from multiple stakeholder agencies and customers.
Requires Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and fifteen plus years of experience or Masters degree and twelve plus years of related experience or PhD and ten plus years of related experience and project management experience.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.