ManTech Hardware Exploitation Engineer (Mid Level) in Bethesda, Maryland
ManTech s Cyber Forensics Team is looking for highly motivated professionals to serve as a Hardware Exploitation Engineer. This is a highly challenging and rewarding position with significant impact on national security.
Candidates must be experienced in several and will work on projects pertaining to one or more of the following technologies:
• PCB repair and recovery.
• Knowledge of high speed printed circuit board design components.
• Circuit board population, bringup, test and debug.
• Analog electronics understanding and expert soldering skill.
• Experience with power electronics, switching power electronics, and embedded power systems.
• System programming familiarity C, C++, ASM (MIPS, ARM, x86), Verilog, Python
• RF system and antenna experience.
• Wireless communication implementation and standards: 802.11a/b/g/n, BlueTooth, UMTS, GSM, CDMA.
• Familiarity with Symbian, Android, iOS, PalmOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry OS.
• Linux and Windows operational experience
• Digital media recovery, damaged media recovery and digital forensic analysis.
Applicants are expected to bring expert-level knowledge in several areas; familiarity with other areas will be gained through on-the-job exposure.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• 4+ years of related experience
• 6 months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis
• Possess strong technical written and verbal communication skills essential.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
eywords: printed circuit board, PCB, Electrical Engineering, 802.11a/b/g/n, BlueTooth, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, Digital media recovery, damaged media recovery, hardware repair/recovery.
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience with a minimum of six months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery; computer intrusion analysis and incident response, intrusion detection; computer network surveillance/monitoring; network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.