ManTech Mobile Exploitation Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor s and Master s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mobile Exploitation Analyst to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· Conduct forensic examination of High Priority Digital Media derived from mobile devices to include: Full-Scope forensic examinations, Logical and physical acquisition and analysis, Steganography detection and analysis, large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search, Forensic tool and script development, sector-level entity extraction, Metadata extraction and analysis, Network forensics and analysis.
· Generate forensic reports of interest to OTE customers and the Intel Community.
· Perform application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements.
· Apply reverse engineering techniques to detect and identify malware.
· Coordinate, develop and promulgate forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward deployed IC/DoD assets.
· Provide Subject Matter Expert-level technical support for federated partners, internal customer, and NMEC deployed platforms.
· Provide deployable technical exploitation personnel to meet DOD & partner contingency requirements.
· Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
· Coordinate with NMEC Operations on MEDEX/CELLEXNIDEX platform & training related issues.
· Plan, Integrate & Execute full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training and operations as required.
· Assist in the conduct of Site Exploitation (SE) activities as required.
· Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include: Diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft, Hardware Exploitation, and Firmware Exploitation.
· Assist asset validation & credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media, mobile devices and cellular telephones.
· Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM degree and at least four (4) years of related experience.
· Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering, and malware analysis.
· Must be 8570 Compliant, IAT Level I.
· Experience designing, implementing and documenting computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery.
· Experience conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
· Industry standard EnCE, and ACE, or CCE, or GIAC forensic certifications.
· Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
· Experience in software engineering and scripting.
· Experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics.
· Experience in law enforcement evidence seizure.
· Experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting.
· Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI, and will be subject to a CI Polygraph.
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience with a minimum of six months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery; computer intrusion analysis and incident response, intrusion detection; computer network surveillance/monitoring; network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.