ManTech Senior Network Architect in Bethesda, Maryland
ManTech is seeking a Sr. Network Architect to be part of our Architecture Engineering Team with one of our federal government clients. When you join you will be part of an important and exciting mission that provides information technology expertise, strategic vision and tactical implementations using frameworks that require cloud services that are virtualized, scalable, cost effective and that utilize DevOps practices.
· Act as a trusted advisor to customers and technical authority for the network team.
· Provide Tier IV network troubleshooting expertise.
· Troubleshoots the full stack architecture as issues arise e.g. testing firewall changes, performance testing, etc. Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Reports.
· Gathers requirements and develops high level and low level designs, test artifacts, and configurations.
· Establishes an efficient and effective repeatable methodology for architecture and engineering solutions from concept to delivery of operations.
· Provides recommendations for new products and technology for supporting all layers of the IT infrastructure architecture
· Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
· 10+ years experience providing network architectural leadership.
· 5+ years experience managing relationships with senior technical customers.
· 3+ years experience working with cloud based infrastructures (AWS & Azure)
· Expert knowledge of the IP protocol suite
· Extensive experience with the following technologies BGP, iWAN, DMVPN, EIGRP, MPLS, VRF, QoS, PBR, VSS, HSRP, STP, Cisco Meraki stack, WAN Optimization technologies and Cisco Nexus
· Experience with Cisco enterprise wireless networking and design.
· Experience with automation and orchestration tools.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Industry-standard network design principals and best practices
· Ability to document solutions with MS Office suite: specifically, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
· Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with management and peers
· Experience working in an Agile / DevOps environment.
· (CISSP) desired
· Experience with class security devices and software (e.g., IPS, IDS, Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco ASA, Cisco FirePower stack) desired
This position can be located in Vermont or Bethesda, MD.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree and 10 to 14 years experience or equivalent education.
Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.