ManTech Senior Program Manager in Bethesda, Maryland
Highly experienced senior level Program Manager is required to lead a major federal contract in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Prospective candidate must have several years of experience leading major federal programs with 200+ employees providing enterprise IT planning, architecture and engineering, designing, deploying, and operations of complex networks, data centers, geographically dispersed servers, software development and change, configuration and release management using Agile and DevOps methodologies. Experience is also needed in continuous integration and continuous delivery, migration to cloud, audio, video telecommunications, project management and IT security support. The Program Manager will serve as single point of contact between the federal government, various business units and the corporate office for performance, services and deliverables and will be in charge of organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions, involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks. The PM will manage various teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations. The PM will maintain and manage the client interface at senior levels of the client organization, meet with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs,
establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
Minimum Requirements :
· Experience managing large, performance-based enterprise IT programs, with P&L responsibilities of $100M· Demonstrated experience in managing Large Scale Enterprise-Wide Infrastructure Environments and teams of over 200 people
· Excellent customer relationship skills and verbal and written communications skills
· Demonstrated experience in addressing large program operational concerns and issues and monitoring overall contractual obligations
· Experience managing and implementing effective large scale IT Service Management
· Experience in network, telecom, and systems engineering, operations, SDLC process using Agile methodology, cloud computing, IT Security and ITIL process
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and teams; demonstrated ability to coordinate individuals and groups
· Strong strategic planning capabilities
· Expert analytical, organizational, facilitation and collaborative management
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills interacting with all levels of the client and team. People and relationship building skills
· Extensive experience in client relationship management
· Broad-based knowledge of information technology and specific knowledge of infrastructure.
· Ability to direct team efforts supporting deliverables beyond normal business hours in order to exceed customer expectations
· Possess the initiative, organization, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to forecast resource requirements to successfully deliver the program
· Program management experience on technical services contracts for the government
· Write concisely both business and technical correspondences
· Strong people skills at all levels of a company organization and customer organization
· Provide leadership and planning strategy with the clients senior executives and managers
· Quality assurance experience as applied to IT service delivery contracts
- Experience establishing SLAs and metrics and ensuring performance to the SLAs and metrics including establishing an effective quality management system
· Knowledge of Information Technology standards and best practices in a service delivery environment
Education/Certification Requirement :
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field (MS is desirable)
· Masters and/or >15yrs
· 12 years+ experience in managing diverse project teams and project managers in the implementation of large-scale, complex IT infrastructure, software development, IT Operations and Service Delivery programs
· PMP or PgMP; Agile and ITIL certifications desired
Security Clearance Requirement :
· Ability to attain Public trust; DOD Secret Clearance or DHS clearance desired
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and sixteen plus years experience in a related technical environment, including five years related management experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
16 plus years w/Bachelors Degree, 13 plus years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.