ManTech Technical Exploitation Knowledge Manager in Bethesda, Maryland
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor s and Master s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Exploitation Knowledge Manager to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· The Contractor shall ensure content programs tools, etc utilized in the execution of the contracts is maintained, at the appropriate classification, on identified networks utilized by NMEC leadership, staff, partners and customers, and that the content shall be displayed in a format that is current, easily accessible, and at the readership level appropriate for each audience.
· At least five (5) years experience in knowledge management or similar field: or 3-5 years combined experience one or more of the following areas: program management, senior executive administrative support, and technical writing/editing.
· At least three (3) years experience with MS SharePoint to include hands on experience in the use of lists, document libraries, forms, wiki blogging, and document management functionality of MS SharePoint.
· Five (5) years experience with other knowledge/content management platform s would be acceptable replacement for MS SharePoint experience.
· At least three (3) years experience with content management, database management or metadata tagging.
· At least 2+ years conducting Technical Operations in the field in support of IC customers.
· Must be 8570 Compliant, IAT Level I.
· Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract.
Highly Desired Qualifications:
· Bachelor s Degree
· Familiarity with IC and DoD metadata standards.
· Experience with business process workflow design Four (4) years direct computer forensic experience may be substituted for education.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI, and will be subject to a CI Polygraph
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related (data center environment) experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.