ManTech CF-MCTC Field Service Analyst - Journeyman in Camp Humphries, South Korea
Basic Program Overview:
The Mission Command Training Center (MCTC) Live, Virtualized, Constructive-Integrating Architecture (LVC-IA) provides engineering services in support of the 8th Army (8A) Training Support Activity-Korea (TSAK) LVC-IA integrated training environment, as directed by the Program Manager for 8A Live, Virtual, Constructive Gaming (LVCG).
The individual will provide audio visual services related to the set-up, the operation, and troubleshooting of audio and video equipment including microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, and related electronic equipment for events, meetings, conferences, presentations, and special events. Must be an expert troubleshooter to resolve on the spot issues with systems during high level meetings and conferences. Networking, CAT 5/6 cable routing, and server experience required.
• Experience and knowledge of the Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) and C4ISR systems to include AFATDS, CPOF, DCGSA, FBCB2, JCR, and JADOCS
• Direct, relevant, and recent experience with the operation of audio visual systems
• Experience the planning and execution of audio visual networks for field environments
• Troubleshoot and fault isolate both local and intranet networks
• Troubleshoot both hardware related to audio visual systems
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Be a pro-active, energetic, assertive individual that can work well as part of a team.
• Individual must also be a self-starter with the ability to function autonomously and sometimes with little or no direct supervision. Must be able to think on his/her feet to make split second decisions
• Must a US Citizen, possess a SECRET security clearance, be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver s License and valid passport.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately (both verbally and in writing) complex thoughts and ideas.
• Must be proficient in use of the Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer) used for administrative reporting and daily correspondence.
• Must be comfortable interacting with and mentoring all military ranks from the newest soldier to the most experienced leader
• Candidates must possess knowledge of the Army Battle Command Systems.
• IAT level II required for this position.
• Must be able to run and terminate CAT 5, 6, and Fiber cable.
• Security + Certification, current
• Experience with Cisco/Dell switches, VTC, AMX systems
• 3 additional years of related experience in audio visual, networking, and server operations can be substituted for the degree requirement
Other Skills Preferred:
• Formal training in a technical background
• CCNA or Higher Certification
• Certified Technology Specialist (CTS), highly desired
Requires Bachelor's degree in (field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science) or related discipline, and two to four years¿ related experience or Certification in systems administrator, network certification, etc. six to eight years of experience.
None, Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma, 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.