ManTech Business Analyst in Chantilly, Virginia
Business Analysts (BA) at ManTech work side-by-side with key business and technical stakeholders to elicit solution requirements, drive the solution design, and ensure the finished product meets the needs of the business. Attached to the IT department, they are the primary go-between for the SME, key users and the IT development team. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills.
• Develop detailed requirements documentation including business process models, business requirements, use cases, and systems requirements
• Participate in the technical design process to ensure that business requirements are being satisfied
• May provide support to applications in production by tracking and troubleshooting problems and ensuring continued and efficient operation of application in production, and full access by its users.
• Provide support for data and system configuration areas outside of SME and end user access.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business processes within assigned areas and support troubleshooting efforts
• Write end user documentation and quick guides
• Create in-application reports and aid users in their own report development
• Participate in IT testing – functional, data testing; working with development team on identified issues
• Degree in Business or Computer related field or equivalent and 2+ years of related experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills leveraged to interface with senior business leadership and technical resources.
• Experience with government contracts and/or business development preferred
• Positive attitude, good problem-solving skills, self-starter, self-motivated, team player
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Experience with database driven applications
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to write basic SQL queries in analyzing business data a plus
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.