ManTech Chief Architect, Enterprise Cybersecurity in Chantilly, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Chief Architect, Enterprise Cybersecurity to join our team in Chantilly, VA. The primary location is Chantilly but the candidate will need to travel to other CONUS based facilities for customer meetings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Architect and design cybersecurity for an Intelligence Community customer.
• Design solutions for managed Cybersecurity services.
• Lead strategic conversations with multiple project stakeholders to clarify scope and direction on multiple simultaneous implementation efforts.
• Assess existing agency architecture and current solution capabilities, define and design system specifications, and input/output processes and working parameters for solution compatibilities.
• Provide thought leadership and strategic guidance on overall solution direction, present at project briefings, and facilitate large group technical discussions.
• Provide expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of cybersecurity.
• Create project-deliverable documents in support of the Software/System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
• Evaluate security products already in use and those proposed for use, including an analysis of the individual product, its integration into the overall architecture, its interaction with other products, and its interaction with known products external to which will interface with.
• Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
• Minimum/General Experience: 10-12 years of cybersecurity services experience. Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cross Domain Solution, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
• 2 of the 8-10 years experience shall be in a lead security design or technical task/program leadership position.
• Must possess network security architecture expertise.
• Functional expertise in two or more cybersecurity technologies such as privileged access management, identity governance, PKI or HSPD-12, intrusion detection/prevention, SIEM, endpoint security, GRC.
• Must possess experience implementing large-scale cybersecurity solutions and engaging with multiple stakeholders.
• Must possess experience managing the implementation of systems through a Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC/SDLC).
Demonstrated technical experience:
• Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems
• Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies
• Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
• Thorough understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary. Candidates must possess strong client interfacing and interpersonal skills.
• Proven problem management skills with the ability to think critically. Must be able to leverage technology and apply critical thinking to gather, aggregate, and analyze data, and present results to senior clients.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
• Demonstrate leadership and foster collaborative team approach – interacts well with front line and senior management providing consultation and expert advice on information security related topics.
• Strong presentation and consulting skills.
• Technical writing experience (required)
Desired required certifications include:
• Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desirable that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills
• Must possess an active TS/SCI and will be subject to a CI polygraph.
10 to 12 years with BS/BA
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.