ManTech Deployment Support Specialist in Chantilly, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Deployment Support Specialist to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· As a Deployment Support Specialist; you will be responsible for receiving customer requests, determining the required equipment and COMSEC gear necessary to satisfy of the customer s request and then supporting the configuration, testing, inspection and shipping of the necessary equipment to customers supporting contingency operations, education and training activities, engineering initiatives or exercises, experiments, and demonstrations of cutting edge tools and technology in support of our customer.
· Creation, publication and implementation of a Deployment Support Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for our customer.
· Management of Communications Security (COMSEC) material and equipment and Controlled Cryptologic Items (CCI) such as communication receivers, antennae and their associated equipment.
· Gathering and tracking multiple high priority customer requests, ensuring each is validated, approved and tracked until completion in the customer s tracking database.
· Provide equipment configuration, testing and inspection support prior to shipment.
· Provide on-site support to customer as required providing systems and data integration support to ensure all appropriate data feeds are available to satisfy the customer s requirements.
· Provide Installation and de-installation of deployed equipment as required
· Provide Operations and Maintenance support to deployed equipment as required.
· Provide Communications Security support to deployed systems as required.
· DoD or IC training in Communications Security (COMSEC).
· Three years of related experience.
· Microsoft Office Skills including Excel, Office, etc.
· Two years experience with handling and protection of cryptographic material and equipment.
· This position requires a Top Secret SCI Clearance with current CI Polygraph and a completed SSBI within 5 years.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and eight to ten years related experience and supervisory/management experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/Bachelors Degree, 05-07 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.