ManTech IA Management (IAM) Level II in Chantilly, Virginia
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IA Management (IAM) Level II to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
lAM Level II personnel are responsible for the lA program of the Information Systems (IS). They perform a variety of security related tasks, including the development and implementation of system information security standards and procedures. They ensure the IS are functional and secure. They apply knowledge of lA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure IS.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop, implement, and enforce policies, and procedures reflecting the legislative intent of applicable laws and regulations for the customer s IS.
· Prepare, distribute, and maintain plans, instructions, guidance, and standard operating procedures concerning the security of network systems(s) operations.
· Develop lA requirements specific to an IT acquisition for inclusion in procurement documents.
· Recommend resource allocations required to securely operate and maintain the lA requirements.
· Participate in an IS risk assessment during the C&A process.
· Develop lA requirements for hardware, software, and services acquisitions specific to the customer s lA security programs.
· Ensure that lA and lA enabled software, hardware, and firmware complies with appropriate security configurations guidelines, policies, and procedures.
· Assist in gathering and preservation of evidence used in the prosecution of computer crimes.
· Ensure that the IS recovery processes are monitored and that lA features and procedures are properly restored.
· Review security plans for the IS.
· Identify alternative functional lA security strategies to address organization lA concerns.
· Ensure that lA inspections, tests, and reviews ware coordinated the customer s IS.
· Review the selected security safeguards to determine that security concerns identified in the approved plan have been fully addressed.
· Evaluate the presence and adequacy of security measures proposed or provided in response to requirements contained in acquisition documents.
· Monitor contract performance and periodically review deliverables for conformance with contract requirements related the IS lA.
· Provide leadership and direction to the customer IS personnel by ensuring that lA security awareness, basics, literacy, and training are provided to operations personnel commensurate with their responsibilities.
· Develop and implement programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand and follow lA policies and procedures.
· Advise the Designated Authorizing Official (DAU) of any changes affecting the lA posture.
· Conduct a physical security assessment and correct physical security weaknesses.
· Help prepare certification and accreditation documentation.
· Ensure that compliance monitoring occurs, and review results of such monitoring across the customer s enterprise.
· Ensure that all lAM review items are tracked and reported.
· Obtains and maintains lA certification appropriate to the position.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Minimum/General Experience: 6 years of relevant experience.
· Must be DoD 8570.01 compliant within 6 months of the hire date.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI and will be subject to a CI polygraph.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.