ManTech IA Technical (IAT) Level I in Chantilly, Virginia
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IA Technical (IAT) Level I to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
lAT Level 1 personnel make the customer s Information Systems (IS) less vulnerable by correcting flaws and implementing lAT controls in the hardware of software installed within the Customer s operational systems. They apply basic knowledge of lA concepts, practices and procedures within the IS. They work under supervision. Actions are usually authorized and controlled by policies and established procedures.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Recognize a potential security violation, take appropriate action to report the incident as required by regulation, and mitigate any adverse impact.
· Apply instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform lA tasks within the customer s IS.
· Provide end user lA support for all of the customer s IS operating systems, peripherals, and applications.
· Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software lA problems pertaining to the customer s IS.
· Apply the customer s IS specific lA program requirements to identify areas of weakness.
· Apply appropriate customer IS access controls.
· Recommend, schedule and/or implement lA related repairs within the enclave environment
· Install and operate the IT systems in a test configuration manner that does not alter the program code or compromise security safeguards.
· Conduct tests of lA safeguards in accordance with the established test plans and procedures.
· Implement and monitor lA safeguards for the customer s IS in accordance with implementation plans and standard operating procedures.
· Apply established lA security procedures and safeguards and comply with responsibilities of assignment.
· Comply with system termination procedures and incident reporting requirements related to potential IS security incidents or actual breaches.
· Implement online warnings to inform users of access rules for customer s IS.
· Implement applicable patches including lA vulnerability alerts (lAVA)/ Intelligence
· Community (IC) vulnerability alerts (ICVAs), lA vulnerability bulletins (IAVBs)/IC vulnerability bulletins (ICVBs), and technical advisories (TA) for the NRO IS.
· Install, test, maintain, and upgrade the customer s IS operating systems software and hardware to comply with lA requirements.
· Understand and implement technical vulnerability corrections.
· Enter assets in a vulnerability management system.
· Apply system security laws and regulations relevant to the IS being supported.
· Implement the customer s password policy.
· Implement specific lA security countermeasures.
· Obtain and maintain lA certification.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Minimum/General Experience: 2 years of relevant experience.
· Must be DoD 8570.01 compliant within 6 months of the hire date.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI and will be subject to a CI polygraph.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience. Minimum of one year experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.