ManTech Intermediate IT Network Support Specialist in Chantilly, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented IT Network Support Specialist to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· As an Intermediate IT Network Support Specialist; you will be responsible for the management of our customer s networks and network structures located within the customer s IT lab and development environment.
· Have working knowledge and experience with US Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 Security RMF Framework.
· Provide effective and efficient Systems Administration support for all customer networks and laboratory environments, including establishing and maintaining preventive maintenance schedules; managing network email services; creating user accounts and performing system hardware and software diagnostics.
· Create, publish, support implementation, utilize, and enforce a Network Support Services (NSS) Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) that outlines the customers policies and procedures for network operations and maintenance, and establishes a common view of methods used to support the customer's IT environment.
· Monitor and respond to customer requests received via a central help desk telephone number, and a centralized ‘Trouble Ticket tracking system.
· Ensure all security relevant policies are enforced and system updates are performed as required.
· Ensure network supported domain services are properly accredited and maintained per security policies.
· Five years of related IT experience.
· Security +, Windows, Linux, Computer Network Security are desired.
· Microsoft Office Skills including Excel, Office, etc.
· Two years experience with handling and protection of cryptographic material and equipment.
· This position requires a Top Secret SCI Clearance with current CI Polygraph and a completed SSBI within 5 years.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in a technical discipline) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
13-15 years w/High School Diploma, 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree, 04-06 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.