ManTech IT Engineering Support Specialist in Chantilly, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented IT Engineering Support Specialist to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· As an IT Engineering Support Specialist; you will provide direct, on site customer support, assisting the customer in the performance of their duties and functions related to Intelligence Community Directives and integration of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Audit and Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC) directives.
· Have working knowledge and experience with US Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 Security RMF Framework.
· Assist the customer in the performance of their duties and functions related to Intelligence Community Directives, Intelligence Community Information Enterprise (ICIE), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)/Audit and Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC) directives.
· Attend and participate in Intelligence Community IT related forums and working groups at the direction of the customer.
· Provide operations and maintenance of customer developed applications.
· Support the integration of network design and migration activities of customer applications to Commercial Cloud Services (C2S).
· Provide Communications Security (COMSEC) oversight support to the customer s logistics operations, and deployment training.
· Provide action officer support to office by tracking and responding to relevant front office tasks and formal actions.
· Must have a Bachelor s Degree
· Ten years of related experience
· Three years Customer experience
· Three years IC experience
· Microsoft Office Skills including Excel, Office, etc.
· This position requires a Top Secret SCI Clearance with current CI Polygraph and a completed SSBI within 5 years.
Requires Bachelor's degree (in field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science) or equivalent and seven to nine years related experience.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.