ManTech IT Facilities Support Professional in Chantilly, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented IT Facilities Support Professional to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· As an IT Facilities Support Professional; you will responsible for the gathering, coordinating and communicating the customers IT hardware and office space / facilities requirements to commercial and government providers as well as communicating the customer s IT support requirements to external organizations.
· Providing technical support for customer interactions with internal, enterprise-wide procurement entities operating within appropriate agency policies and procurement regulations.
· Gather, clarify, coordinate and communicate customer workspace and IT requirements provided by external organizations in support of customer s deployed personnel.
· Interface with customer s facility management personnel and provide a focal point for all customer IT facility support requests and ensure smooth implementation of the requested support across the directorate.
· Provide non-IT procurement support leveraging the organizations internal purchasing applications and processes.
· Support directorate facility space planning, seating, and relocation and office space management activities.
· Ten years of related experience.
· Microsoft Office Skills including Excel, Office, etc.
· This position requires a Top Secret SCI Clearance with current CI Polygraph and a completed SSBI within 5 years.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and eight to ten years related experience and supervisory/management experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/Bachelors Degree, 05-07 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.