ManTech Web Administrator in Chantilly, Virginia
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status : Must be Obtainable
ManTech is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. ManTech will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services. ManTech will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Work with the development and network teams to
architect, deploy and manage web systems.
Collaborate with development teams to discuss,
analyze, or resolve usability issues.
· Identify or address interoperability requirements.
· Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data.
· Document application and web site changes.
· Develop or document style guidelines for website content.
· Develop or implement procedures for ongoing website revision.
· Implement and maintain monitoring tools on web servers and web sites.
· Provide training or technical assistance in website implementation or use.
· Ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance.
· Ability to obtain a DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD).
· BA/BS or equivalent experience and minimum 3years related work experience.
· Have demonstrated familiarity supporting common web application platforms, including HTML, CSS, and applications written in .NET and Java.
· Have familiarity.
· Detail oriented.
· Flexible – The environment is highly dynamic. You will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness
· Team Player – This role is part of a much larger team.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.