ManTech Subject Matter Expert /MGUE Tester in Charleston, South Carolina
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation s security.
ManTech is currently seeking an experienced Subject Matter Expert /MGUE Tester for our growing programs in Charleston, SC.
This position will require a current DoD security clearance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
•Provide technical management support to Government planning managers
• Work closely with and assist the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) Test and Evaluation (T&E) team lead on all assigned T&E commercial and/or government projects as directed.
• Fully knowledgeable of Command, Control, Communication, Computer, Intelligence, and Reconnaissance - Electronic Warfare (C4ISR-EW) systems and how they may coexist on multiple Virtual Machines (VM) on a server, specifically Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC) and how C2PC interacts with Modernized Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) User Equipment and legacy GPS Receivers such as the Defense Advance GPS Receiver (DAGR) and/or Selective Availability Anti-spoofing Module (SAASM) GPS Receiver card.
• Provide assistance with bench testing of GB-GRAM-M/MGUE to include assisting with MGUE Requirements engineering and development, MGUE test engineering and test planning.
• Contribute and assist with T&E-related deliverables such as MGUE Test Plans, MGUE Test Procedures (Test Cases), and MGUE Test Reports which must include engineering type drawings, and scientific charts and graphs that represent test findings, results, or substantiate problems identified and documented during testing, and status of test objectives that were found to be Met, Not Met, and/or Not Yet Evaluated.
• Provide assistance with documentation of Trouble Reports and findings (Observations) generated during testing, conducting and/or providing leadership for Configuration Control Boards (CCBs) to clarify and quantify problems observed and documented throughout a given test or evaluation, and assist with design and set-up of Test Architectures.
• Candidate will also be responsible for providing assistance with incorporation of approved MGUE Test Plans into Rational Quality Manager (RQM), developing step-by-step Test Cases, tracing Test Cases and Test Steps to MGUE requirements within the DOORS database.
• Execution of Test Suites and Test Scripts within RQM.
• Representing the MGUE test team in a professional manner during any/all test meetings and providing quality participation at all test meetings and briefings in which the test team is represented or is responsible for representing the customer.
• Work with various system design entities, within and outside of SPAWAR, to obtain input, recommendations, and support in the development and management of documentation
• Interface with engineering and technical points of contact to gather detailed information necessary to write and review technical documentation
• Understand basic technical requirements of Navy C4I systems in order to quickly translate customer-directed guidance into easy-to-understand summarized content
• Assistance with researching, creating , writing and/or editing various types of test-related documentation, and white papers which interpret MGUE Project Management future MGUE Test Event(s) vision, and assisting with the Test Event maturation process.
• Review technical content, consult with engineering and technical staff, and develop final design and technical documentation based on established templates and in accordance with engineering processes
• Obtain and interpret necessary data, drawings, and specifications through research and liaison with engineering staff
• Provide guidance and direction in the areas of quality, graphics, coverage, format, and overall technical content.
• Explain scientific and technical ideas and Trouble/Problem Reports in simple succinct and easy-to-understand language.
• Ensure adherence to specifications
• Participate in client review of technical documents
• Ability to adjudicate admin comments/should have familiarity with the Comment Resolution Matrix process
• Collaborating with engineers, software developers, and quality assurance analysts, to ensure that all materials produced are effective for the intended audience
• Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts
• Write clear and concise policies and procedures
• Submit copies to managers for feedback
• Ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and drive them to completion
• Courteous, helpful, collaborative person
• Self-motivated with a desire to excel
Education: Technical Training in Test & Evaluation.
• Twelve (12) years of hands-on experience with “Specific Projects , to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: System Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test &Evaluation, and Training for C4ISR systems or equipment.
• Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and Public service leadership in Test & Evaluation.
• Exceptional English language skills
• Experience with DoD Enterprise IT Networks
• Must have a demonstrated ability to organize, research, write, edit, and publish work to the highest level of quality
• Experience with SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Test Plan development.
• Experience developing Test Cases.
• Experience with developing Test Cases and Test Scripts (step-by-step Test Procedures).
• Experience with test execution.
• Experience with Test Readiness Reviews.
• Experience with Test Report and Quick Look Report development.
• Experience with Marine Corps programs
• Integration testing of Hardware and Software.
• All-around testing experience with C4ISR/Electronic Warfare.
• Experience with development and/or administration of Virtual Machine (VM).
• Experience with USMC Tactical Applications: C2PC.
• Experience with USMC Tactical Applications: TCS.
• Experience with GPS Systems: GB-GRAM, SAASM Cards, and DAGR.
• Experience with briefs and slide deck development.
• Experience with serial message formats such as ICD-153C.
• Experience with IBM Applications: Rational Quality Manager & Rational Team Concert
Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET CLEARANCE
Requires Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and eight to ten years of experience or Master s degree and six to eight years of related experience or PhD and four to six years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.