ManTech Senior-Level Application System Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Clarksburg, West Virginia
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions ( MCIS ) group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech s MCIS group is seeking a Senior-Level Application System Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide support for an exciting program in the Clarksburg, WV area .
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serves as subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of large-scale mission-critical IT systems and Pega.
• Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
• Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
• Applies principles, methods, and knowledge of the functional area of capability to specific task order requirements, advanced principles and methods to exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical problems in engineering and other scientific applications to arrive at automated solutions.
• Masters Degree, Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent is preferred; or, equivalent of at least ten years of Information Technology (IT) experience required.
• Have both extensive experience with, and a greater or equally extensive knowledge of, the PegaSystems PRPC COTS product suite.
• Extensive experience with designing, developing, deploying and maintaining PEGA solutions in large-scale mission-critical environments and including associated experience with the supporting Pega tools, reporting tools, Oracle databases, and infrastructure components.
• Must possess an active Top Secret (TS) clearance to be considered
• Preferred to possess equivalent experience with virtual platforms (VMWare) and industry standard monitoring and management tools.
Requires Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and fifteen plus years of experience or Ma
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
16 plus years w/Bachelors Degree, 13 plus years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.