ManTech Program Director in Columbia, Maryland
· Oversee and direct Large Testing Contract with
approximately 90 staff with several managers reporting to candidate
· Overall responsibility for successful execution
and delivery of program, including resources, budget, schedule, quality, reports,
· Direct, oversee and/or assist in the management
of IT governance activities
· Manage client expectations with regard to
projects and work with the client to turn ideas into future business
· Chairs regularly scheduled team and client
· Actively engage in change management with
stakeholders to ensure successful acceptance and readiness of delivered
· Overall responsibility with ensuring that client
deliverables are on time or ahead of schedule, including status reports,
meeting minutes, etc.
· Identify barriers and risk factors that may
inhibit or impede the project and define mitigation strategies.
· Coordinates, champions and/or supports the
development and/or adoption of corresponding methodologies, frameworks,
standards, processes and tools suitable to the current and future
· Ability to mentor staff and direct reports
· Organizes project activities that may require
interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the
program/project on schedule and within budget constraints
· Directs the activities of project support staff
and sub-contractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are
allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project
· Ensure all corporate obligations are met by staff
such as daily time sheet entries, goal setting, annual training, etc.
· Participate in Business Development Activities
· Must have PMP certification
· Must have 10+ years managing
and/or mentoring resources for large programs (70+ staff)
· Must have hands-on experience
with Testing Programs, including Perfromance Testing and Automation
· Must have 10+ years of leading an
effort/project of similar testing scope
· Must have excellent verbal and
written communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Must be a team player, well
organized and efficient with excellent judgment and decision-making skills
· Strong analytical ability and
creative problem-solving skills.
· Ability to multitask and
prioritize in a fast paced setting.
· Strong organizational skills
· Previous experience with CMS contracts a plus.
· Experience with JIRA, HP Tools (LoadRunner, ALM),
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
including strong writing skills
· Professional, friendly demeanor and excellent
telephone and email etiquette
· Shows strong personal initiative with ability to
· Ability to work both in a team environment and
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and 12 plus years work experience including developing operating budgets and reporting/ assessing financial information.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.