ManTech Systems Engineer, Senior Principal in Columbia, Maryland
• Experience with customer requirement solicitation, capture, and refinement, decomposing requirements into system and functional requirements
• Experience creating systems engineering artifacts
• Strong communication skills regarding detailed technical
concepts (e..g, will need to work with development teams and management)
• Experience in application migration into cloud
environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and
• Ability to review and decompose use cases into development
• Knowledgeable with IC-GovCloud capabilities and services
• Experience with data wrapping and tagging standards
(IC-EDH, smart data, TDF, TCLD)
• Understanding of customer security and compliance
regulations, directives, and policies
• Experience working with development teams
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Agile methodologies
• Self-starter with minimal oversight and maintain a
positive and helpful attitude
• Experience independently researching issues to resolution
including documenting and communicating the solution.
• Be able to support periodic travel to IC partner locations
to support working group meetings or customer related events.
• Experience planning technical conferences and working
within a team to organize/outline Technical Exchange Meetings
• Experience developing and presenting briefings on
technical topics to customer and user of all skill levels
• Experience in conducting Analysis of Alternatives (AoA)
and technology evaluations
• Serve as a team member in a cloud centric customer
• Consult and educate potential and current customers on
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud services
• Support customer s migration of data and systems to cloud
• Guide users in formulating functional and system level
requirements, advise and evaluate on alternative solutions, conduct feasibility
studies and other duties as necessary
• Provide input to UIs to include mockup input, workflow and
• Participate with systems engineering and development teams
to continually mature software products and web content
• Establish relationships with customers and engage with
them to determine requirements
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
Years of Experience
12-15 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.