ManTech Systems Engineer in Dahlgren, Virginia
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security. ManTech's Missions Solutions & Services (MSS) is searching for a Systems Engineer for our operations in Wallops Island, VA.
Systems Engineer position supporting the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) on the AEGIS and Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), Littoral Combat System (LCS) and DDG 1000 surface ship program in Wallops Island, Virginia. The position provides support to the Aegis In-service Baseline Manager. Specifically, the position involves performance of the following tasks:
• Assist in configuration and system light-off of laboratories at Land Based test sites
• Perform Quality Control on procedures and completed work
• Computer program production, test, and installation on surface combatant ships
• Computer program shipboard installation and technical support; media load cycle and verification
• Assist in the resolution of any computer program build/installation anomalies
• Develop and maintain build/installation documentation
• Implementation of new technology within the build and installation process
• Develop presentations as required
• Preparation of reports summarizing ship and site build and installation results
• Generation of computer program media load cycle/verification reports
• Support process definition, improvement, and development
• Travel is required in the continental United States, Hawaii, Spain, and Japan
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.